Why do we give?
As Christ Followers, we believe that we are stewards of God’s resources because He is the owner of all that we have. Throughout scripture, we are reminded of the importance of giving back a portion of what God has so generously provided. His Word tells us that giving is an act of worship that should be done with a spirit of thanksgiving. As Christ-followers, we have a responsibility to give, in order that Jesus can be shared here and abroad.
Giving is an integral part of our relationship with God.
- It acknowledges Him as the giver of everything we have.
- It reflects our trust that He will continue to provide for us.
- It allows us to be a part of His work here on Earth.
- It’s a way for us to follow through on what He’s asked us to do. In the Bible, God tells us to, “Honor God with everything you own; give him the first and the best.” (Proverbs 3:9 MSG)
Ways to Give Financially to Discover Point
You can give by placing your offering/gift in the baskets as they are passed at the end of the service.
You can give by mailing a check or using online Bill-Pay to: Discover Point Church PO box 80983 Conyers GA 30013.
You can give online using your debit or credit card. Although we do ask that you only give on your credit card if you can afford to pay it back each month. We do not want the people of the church to go into debt because of giving.
- You can give at the giving kiosk located in the main lobby of the 1605 campus.